The following points should be paid attention to when u […]
The following points should be paid attention to when using plastic pallets:
1. The plastic pallet should be placed lightly to avoid uneven force and damage when landing.
2. When placing the goods, they should be placed evenly to avoid side deflection during lifting and handling.
3. When using handling equipment, you should consider whether the size of the cargo difference is suitable for the use of this plastic pallet, so as to avoid the inappropriate size and damage to the plastic pallet.
4. When stacking, the load-bearing capacity of the bottom pallet should be considered.
The correct use of plastic storage box should ensure that the packaging combination is placed on the plastic pallet with appropriate bundling and wrapping, which is convenient for mechanical loading, unloading and transportation, so as to meet the requirements of loading, unloading, transportation and storage. In order to make the plastic pallets safe to use for a long time, it is hoped that the plastic pallets should be used correctly according to the following requirements:
1. Plastic pallets should be protected from sunlight, so as not to cause aging and shorten the service life.
2. It is strictly forbidden to throw the goods into the plastic pallet from a height. Reasonably determine how the goods are stacked in the pallet. The goods should be placed evenly, do not stack them in a concentrated manner, and stack them eccentrically. Trays carrying heavy loads should be placed on a flat floor or surface.
3. It is strictly forbidden to drop the plastic pallet from a high place to avoid the pallet being broken and cracked due to violent impact.
4. When the forklift or manual hydraulic truck is operating, the fork thorns should be as close as possible to the outside of the fork hole of the tray. The fork thorns should not hit the side of the pallet to avoid breaking and cracking of the pallet.
5. When the pallet is placed on the shelf, the shelf-type pallet must be used, and the carrying capacity is determined according to the structure of the shelf. Overloading is strictly prohibited.
6. When carrying corrosive items, pay attention to the packaging and loading of items to avoid contamination to the pallet.
7. When using plastic trays, try not to put them in damp and dark places, so as not to affect the service life of plastic trays.