Plastic bottles are mainly made of materials such as po […]
Plastic bottles are mainly made of materials such as polyethylene or polypropylene and added with a variety of organic solvents. Most of the beverage bottles are plastic products. The two materials of polyethylene and polypropylene are non-toxic and tasteless. They are safe for the human body when used for filling beverages. However, once polyethylene is corroded by high temperature or acid, it will slowly dissolve and release organic solvents, which will cause harm to the human body.
It has been reported that long-term consumption of food contaminated by polyethylene molecules can cause dizziness, headache, nausea, loss of appetite, memory loss, etc., and even anemia. Therefore, using plastic bottles to pack vinegar is harmful to human health but not beneficial. Therefore, glassware should be used in the family instead of plastic products to contain condiments and so on. Pay special attention when using plastic products, do not touch vinegar, detergent, etc., avoid direct sunlight, high temperature, etc., to avoid chemical reactions. In addition, when you buy plastic tableware, you should choose plastic products with PE (polyethylene) or PP (polypropylene) labels, less decorative patterns, colorless, odorless, and smooth surface.
There are many ways to make polyethylene. The most common one is to polymerize ethylene at a high temperature of 200-300°C and a pressure of 1000-2000 atmospheres. In polyethylene, no other substances are mixed. The polyethylene prepared in this way has low density, soft texture, and high stability to sunlight, air, moisture and chemical reagents, so there is no need to add stabilizers and plasticizers, which are mostly stabilizers and plasticizers. Poisonous or highly toxic.